What are the Microstars?
The Microstar program is designed specifically for children entering Kindergarten and 1st grade.
- fun games
- basic skill training
- individual and team play
- mini world cup games
- and so much more!
Tuesday – Friday
- 9:00am – 9:30am Assemble, review move of the day, and camp verse
- 9:30am – 10:45am Skill training, fun games, competitions
- 10:45am – 11:15am Snack time and TeamTalk (snacks are provided)
- 11:15pm – 11:45pm Team competitions, 3v3 games
- 11:45pm – 12:00pm Group wrap-up and dismissal
Saturday – Family Day
- 9:00am – 11:00am
Family and friends are invited to watch and participate with the microstars as they compete in fun games and 3v3 competitions. The session will be followed by a picnic lunch* and camp awards ceremony (ceremony is for the 2nd – 8th grade full day campers).
*Lunch may be provided by our church partner on family day – see your specific camp location page for more information.