Saturday, July 9th
The On Goal 5v5 Cup is back!
On July 9, 2016, we will be running our second annual 5v5 soccer tournament. This fun, one-day tournament attracted 25 local teams last summer for an exciting, fast paced event, and is sure to be even bigger this time around! Here’s what a couple of the coaches who entered teams last summer had to say:
“I loved that it was 5v5 so that each player could get a good amount of touches on the ball, and it made the competition faster and more exciting. I loved the 5v5 game rules as well – it was fun to play the tournament in more of a “pick-up” soccer style.”
“Overall, was one of the best tournaments we’ve attended because it was low commitment, low stress, and clear on what kind of tournament it wanted to be.”
It’s time to gather your friends, your award-winning jerseys (see details below regarding jersey competition), and your love for the game and get ready for the 2016 On Goal 5v5 Cup!
- Date: July 9, 2016
- Registration Deadline: June 30, 2016
- Time: 8:00am – 6:00pm
- On Goal Soccer Complex
5874 Montclair Blvd
Milford, OH 45150
- On Goal Soccer Complex
- Ages: Boys, Girls, and Coed U7 – U18
- Depending on number of teams, boys, girls, and coed teams may be placed in the same division.
- Fees: $250 Registration Fee Per Team
- 3 games guaranteed, could be 4 or 5!
- 24 minute games with 2 minute half-time
- Team Info:
- 4 field players plus goalkeeper
- Maximum of 9 players on roster
- Each team picks a country for their team name
- ***Prizes given to the team with the best/most creative uniforms!***
- Only one person from each team (team manager) will need to register your team for the tournament. Players do not need to individually register.
- Carnival Games
- And more!
Don’t miss your chance to register today!
Please follow payment instructions received upon registration. If you have questions regarding payment, please contact Austin Sides, email@example.com.
Forms will be emailed to teams once payment is received:
On Goal Soccer Complex – map 5874 Montclair Blvd Milford, OH 45150
For more information, contact Austin Sides, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Accepted worldwide as the most effective game for developing youth players
- 5x’s as many touches on ball
- 3x’s as many 1v1 situations
- On average, goals are scored every 2 minutes
- Increases players’ ability to play under pressure
- Allows players to be creative
- Players have to adapt to playing various positions
- FUN environment for all players!